Saturday, February 13, 2010

Magicspot Decadent

by Shelly Lomax


California Exotics Novelties is big in the business of sex toys and the Magicspot Decadent was made with fun and originality in mind. The Magicspot really does hit the spot; it's a vibrating dildo with a cock-ring that you can slip a vibrating bullet into. It's a higher quality, good looking pleasurizer.

Presentation
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Magicspot; I really liked the way it looked. The Magicspot uses 4 AA batteries and features an On/Off switch; this is convenient and more preferable than scrolling through multiple speeds to turn a toy off. It has a clear shaft with 3 rows/dials of rotating beads that stimulate the inside of your vagina.

The Magicspot is basically a vibrating dildo with a cock-ring on; it comes with a removable vibrating bullet that you can slide into one of the slots that are fixed to the shaft. The control center lights up with red LED lights and you control the vibrating bullet independently from the shaft. The function button lets you experience the 3 settings: 'continuous', 'back and forth fast' and 'back and forth slow'.


Materials
The Magicspot is not waterproof and the material does not emit any strong odor. The packaging was basic but easy to open. The cleaning process requires rinsing with warm water and non irritating soap. Don't immerse it in water because you'll flood the battery compartment. It wasn’t a quiet vibrating dildo but it also wasn’t the loudest I’ve tried. I like that the controls and speed were changed by a button click rather than a push dial.

Features
The Magicspot was easy to use and the speeds and functions were easy to change while at play. The shaft has a comfortably-sized girth. The bullet had a fairly strong vibration but the shaft didn't have as must intensity. The vibrating bullet can be used on its own; this provides more flexibility for use.

The part of the cock-ring that rests against the clitoris had little nubs on it, which transmitted the vibe very nicely; I’ve never had the pleasure of having a cock-ring/removable bullet combined into a dildo and I was really pleased with that attribute. This sets the Magicspot apart from other vibrating dildos and makes it a worthwhile purchase.

Critique

My only real beef is that the box says that it is made of silicone. I'm no novice when it comes to sex toy materials and my first impression was that it looked like it was made of a medium soft jelly material. This of course poses a problem when needing to choose the right lubricant. Because I'm sensitive to materials other than silicone and TPR, I figured I'd soon find out. Although I was skeptical, I did not get any irritation from the materials on the Magicspot.

Final Thoughts
California Exotics Novelties’ Magicspot Decadent is a bang for your buck and could bestow lasting appeal if it’s taken care of properly. This toy is comfortable, fun and in my books, it’s very much a pleasurizer. Turn off the lights and light up a Magicspot. I rate it a 7.5/10

To Order
If you would like to order the Magicspot Decadent, or would like more information, please Click Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment