Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Top 10 reasons you wanted to be Sperm Testers

by Shelly Lomax


With more than 2,500 applications, we had to have some way of choosing the right couples, so we asked potential Sperm Testers why they thought they'd make good test subjects for our suck-it-and-see trial.

We receieved a mind-boggling selection of responses from eager couples, many of which gave a startling insight into their relationships. You can just imagine the pillow talk...

1 "We've dyed his pubic hair, made a cock mould and put Space Dust inside me."

2 "After gobbling the same goo for 13 years, I'd definitely notice any difference in taste."

3 "My partner is a smoker and I would appreciate anything that would change the bitter taste in his fluids."

4 "I love to cum on her face and drink it after."

5 "We love to make each other sponk by mouth, tongue, WHAHEY"

6 "They don't call me the Wacky Cum Swallower for nothing!"

7 "We are both fussy eaters trying to get our five a day fruit and veg :)!!!!"

8 "Jon can cum for England (he is very generous with his 'load')"

9 "Pam is in the middle of changing her pill and can't have intercourse for the next month. The only sexual fun we are going to have is oral."

10 "I know how Stephen's semen tastes better than my own saliva. I'd notice any differences."

No comments:

Post a Comment